PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time to share Jellybean's Room


When we created Bean's room I wanted it to be an easy transition room. I love the idea of decals and the options they give. But unfortunately our walls are SO textured it is impossible to use them. We decided to the next best thing and have a mural done {same artist who did Buggies room}. Once we chose robots we ran with it.

{Bean snuck into this shot, hehe}


I loved our modern simple crib from Babies R Us.


Since we did robots, I had her paint this R2D2 behind his door as a surprise for my Hubby.


His dresser came from Ikea, great deal. And the rug is also from Ikea, $14.99! I was going to get this one, but when I found this at Ikea I was SOO happy!


How cute are these guys?! They came from Modern Pop, I just love them.


He has a border around the room, with rockets, "space junk", satellites and other spacey things.


We used shadow boxes {which were spray painted} to highlight some of Hubby's old toys and new things for Bean.





I purchased a Serena & Lily houndstooth crib sheets, reminded me of something robotic.




We are very happy with how his room turned out. It makes me smile everytime I walk in there, I know he will have great memories in it.

13 comments:

Mande said...

Love his room!! The artist did a fabulous job. We are in the process of making over Harrison's and cannot wait to finish it.

christina said...

thanks for sharing! love the display boxes!

Hespyhesp said...

I have been waiting on this post! It didn't disappoint. Very, very cute!

emily anderson said...

so cute!!!

Tylerpants said...

Such a fun room!! I'm thinking of re-doing my son's playroom and I'd love to get that fun rug if Ikea still has it =)

Amy said...

That is a great theme! It is totally transitional. He will love it for years!

Those murals and border are adorable.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Just amazing!! Love his room. My son has my husband's old transformers...he loves them. =D

Little Pinwheel said...

LOVE it..... wow who thought robots could look so cool. What a great room and you can already see those memories! x

Craftcherry said...

Oh my goodness!! That room is so cool!

Andréann said...

what a fun theme!

ryanlbv said...

It is so wonderful to see my work in action, I am so thrilled that the Robot Prints worked out so well in your lovely space!

sweet fancy mcgee said...

You wouldn't happen to remember the name of the green paint you used on the walls would you? I love it!

sweet fancy mcgee said...

You wouldn't happen to remember the name of the green paint you used on the walls would you? I love it!