PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 22, 2010

And the purchase has been made {my stroller decision.}

I did it.
I made the commitment.
I have lost sleep over this decision.
But I made the purchase.
And here it is...


I am super excited. This Joovy Ergo Caboose, in my opinion is my perfect solution. Getting a double stroller has been by far the hardest thing to do. Buggie can sit or stand and it has a sunshade on her section! Plus it comes with a carseat adaptor. I did have to get some additional accessories {got the appletree seats}, bummer.
I can not wait to test this baby out when it gets here. I will be sure to share how she handles.

PS sorry for all the links, but thought it was easier then added a whole bunch of images.

2 comments:

Little Pinwheel said...

oh! I love this! Buggie and Jellybean will surely love their new ride! We have the bugaboo with the skateboard attached for miss Keely and I must say it is easy for us to get around. Please show images of you guys out and about, would love to see how Buggie is enjoying her new wheels!

Mande said...

What a cool stroller! Cannot wait to hear how it is to use.