PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 2, 2009

Your guess is as good as mine (& a winner)...

First sorry for just putting it out there but the belly is HUGE!
Just wondering what you think, boy or girl?
Now I did not know with Buggie and the only person who thought
girl was my Dad.  He is saying girl again, so we shall
see if he will be two for two...

Added a poll on the side, I am curious.

Oh click here to find out if you are the winner of Max and Ellie Itty Bitty Boo Boo Kit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your belly does look huge but oh so sweet! Can't wait to find out and shop for a gift!!!

alexis said...

seeing your belly pictures makes me wish I was pregnant again! You are better than me! I couldn't wait to find out with both of my girls what I was having!

Tylerpants said...

Hmm..your belly seems higher this time so perhaps it's a little boy!